Call for conference participation
Sopiane Assosiation in cooperation with Europe Direct Information Office for Baranya Conty is organizing the Youth in Europe conference in Pécs under the auspices of Doctoral Students’ Assosiation of the University of Pécs and Jean Monnet Centre of Knowledge.
The aim of the conference is to start and generate scientific inter-disciplinary conversation among young intellectuals from EU member and candidate countries. Meanwhile EU member states’ representatives have adequate and precise knowledge on the potentials of the EU candidate countries’ representatives will bring new insights in the communication. The joint efforts can result in achieving a more homogenous, better and more common Union by synthetizing the problems regarded from different point of views.
- Jean Monnet Section of Law
- Section of Energie Policy
- Section of Politics and EU Policy
- Section of Geopolitics
- Section of Business and Economics
- Jean Monnet Interdisciplinary section
The professionally prestigious academic plenary and section papers offer a unique opportunity for young PhD students, scholars and researchers to present their research topic. The program also includes social activities that bring variety and color to the two days long event.
The conference will be held between the 4th and 5th November 2016 in the Zsolnay Quarter in Pécs.
The patrons of the conference are:
- • Csaba Nagy, chairman of the General Assembly of County Baranya
- • Dr. Zoltán Horváth, Phd, governmental commissioner for the County Baranya
- • dr. László Őri, deputy mayor of the city of Pécs
- • dr. Cseporán Zsolt, president of the Doctoral Students’ Association of the University of Pécs
Colleagues and experts interested in the subject of the conference are warmly welcome, too.
In order to communicate smoothly prospective participants are kindly asked to give their contact details upon registration. Personal data are handled confidentially.
Parallel to the online registration participants are kindly asked to send the abstract (~2500-4000 characters) to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org Abstracts in Hungarian or English can be accepted only. The abstract submission is part of the registration procedure without which the registration will not be considered.
Deadline for registration: 11/October/2016
- • Full registration fee with accommodation for the whole period of the conference (including accommodation, participation on the gala-dinner, breakfast, lunch, programs):
- ♣ 16000 HUF – Early bird registration until 31th August 2016 12000 HUF
- • Full registration fee without accommodation for the whole period of the conference (participation on the gala-dinner, breakfast, lunch, programs):
- ♣ 12000 HUF – Early bird registration until 31th August 2016 8000 HUF
Please, note that all abstracts will be reviewed and revised. Abstracts not meeting the general scientific requirements cannot be accepted.
In order to finalize the registration applicants are requested to pay the registration fee by the above indicated deadline. Please, note that without having paid the registration fee no registrations can be confirmed and accepted.
Please, submit your scientific article until the 31st January 2017 by sending it to email@example.com e-mail address if you wish to publish it in the conference-volume. Articles can be accepted for publishing only if they are submitted alongside with a professional review written by an expert with a PhD of DLA degree of the given discipline and a signed filled in copy of the author’s declaration. The required documents are available for download on the www.fiatalokeuropaban.eu under the Documents link or www.fiatalokeuropaban.hu (Hungarian site) website under the Dokumentumok link.
Accepted and revised papers will be published in the printed conference volume. The name of the reviser will be given in each case.
Formal requirements of the abstract and paper are announced simultaneously to this call and are available on the web-site www.fiatalokeuropaban.hu and www.fiatalokeuropaban.eu just like the other official documents.
Please, note that only papers of presentations held on the conference can be published in the conference volume.
Please, do not hesitate to contact us on our e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org)